This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
You captured my attention but make sure you do not have run on sentences. Also make sure to fix your spelling errors.
2. Do they have a logical thesis statement?
Make sure to explain what your going to right about in the rest of your paper.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel?
You do not have your points parallel.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions?
Make sure to start your paragraphs with strong transitions.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better?
Make sure the reader knows what the paragraph is about. Explain your main topic in sub points.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point?
Make sure to explain your points. Give example of your points.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
Yes but make sure to use a strong one like all in all.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
Make sure to summarize all your points in your conclusion
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
You summarized some of the points but don't forget to address all the points.
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not?
Honestly no because the student did not leave the reader hanging.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.