This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
No it does not. It just states that he believes that a theater should be constructed in Gibbon. I would try to insert a hook to capture the readers intrest.
2. Do they have a logical thesis statement?
No, they never state what their three points are going to be.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel?
They never listed their points.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions?
The first two paragraphs only use The first reason and The second reason. Then the Third paragraph does not even have a transition.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better?
Each pargraph clearly states the topic for that section.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point?
In all paragraphs, I would recomend that the student adds more supporting details to strengthen their point.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
Yes, there is a transition.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
Yes they do.
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
They only summarize two points.
4. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not?
I believe the ending was a very good way to conclude this essay.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.