This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
The writer presents an introduction, although it many not be original or thought provoking. Instead, it many be a simple restatement of the topic and therefore, does not create a sense of anticipation about what is to come.
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement?
Yes, but they might want to add more points to do these statements.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel?
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions?
No, they might want to use transition words so that It is clear that they are moving on to different paragraph or more different point
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better?
They don't have topic sentence for any of the paradraphs. They can take one of their points and explain in details.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point?
No, they might want to add more details so their points comes across clear.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
Yes, but they could have used better transition word.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
No, they only summarize one of the points.
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not?
No, because they has not summarize the points and also because there paragraphs are not organized.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.