This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
Should make the intro a bit bigger but it brought me in
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement?
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel?
They did a good job of listing the points and giving good reasons.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions?
Yes all the paragraphs have good transitions
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better?
All the paragraphs have
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point?
Yes they make sense and length of paragraphs is primarily the same.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
Yep and they used good transitions.
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not?
Yes, he covered all his sub points.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.