This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better? It kind of does but it could be worded better.
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement? Yes your points are good.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel? Yes but you could back it up.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions? No, you could have better transition words.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better? Some of them you could elaborate a little better.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point? Your points make sense but you should clarify and use transitions to flow into points better.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion? No, not really.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis. Kind of but could be better.
3. Does the author summarize their main points? Yes, you summerized pretty well.
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not? No, it could have been better
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.