This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
It captures my attention, very good. For suggestion I would capture the I in your sentences.
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement? Yes they do.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel? Yes you have listed all your main points.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions? Some what, but possibly add more information.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better? You made it clear on your topic.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point? Possibly would expand the body paragraphs bite more.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion? yes .
2. Does the author summarize their thesis? yes
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
Not all point are summarized
4. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not? Yes it did just add a little bite more to your body paragraph
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.