This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better? No, you didn't address both sides you only addressed those who do not speak English. If you had explained how English speakers felt about non English speaking students then it would have easily grabbed my attention.
2. Do they have a logical thesis statement?
No, I felt as if your thesis statement was more for an informative paper.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel? There is good points, but they are not parallel. It needs a little work.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions? There are transitions, but they are weak. Instead of "firstly" try "first and foremost" instead.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better? I feel all your paragraphs need clear topic sentences.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point? Yes, I believe your reasons for why Gibbon needs a special program are valid.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
Yes, the transition is "in closing" for your conclusion.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
No, you explain your thesis in your conclusion instead of summarizing.
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
No, there was no main point clearly stated in the introduction. Therefore, none were summarized in the conclusion.
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not? No, I wasn't left with something to think about which is what I believe is the best way to smoothly end a paper.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.