This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
Yes, the statistics are informative and help build background.
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement?
Yes, it has three points and states your opinion.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel?
There are good reasons, but to make it parallel you could use the same part of speech at the beginning of each subpoint.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions?
Every paragraph starts with a transition word except for the 2nd body paragraph.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better?
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point?
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
There is a transition there but a stronger one could be used.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
Yes, but it needs to be different than the first time.
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
The main points are summarized but in the conclusion the points should be in separate sentences with a transition word at the beginning of each to make it different from your introduction paragraph.
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not?
The transition word is a little lo level but it kind of does leave you with something to think about.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.