This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better?
No, you should start with asking a question and including the main topic.
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement?
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel?
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not,
which ones are missing transitions?
No it doesn't, foremost is a better transition for the start of a paragraph than first of all.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better?
I would add more information and more sentences to support the main points and really emphasise your topic.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point?
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion?
2. Does the author summarize their thesis
3. Does the author summarize their main points?
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not?
No, because you didn't leave the reader with something to think about and didn't restate your 3 points.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.