This is where you will post a picture of yourself, a brief description of who you are, and upload your essay.
1. Does the beginning of the paper capture your attention or bring your focus the the topic? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions to make it better? It captures my attention, very good. Could have used better grammar.
2. Do the have a logical thesis statement? I believe so I can relate to what you're saying.
3. Do they have good reasons in their main point preview? If they listed the points, is the list parallel? Good reason just not very parallel.
1. Does each paragraph start with a good transition? If not, which ones are missing transitions? Decent transitions, should add more information to them.
2. Is there a clear topic sentence for each paragraph? If not, which paragraphs need topic sentences? Do you have any suggestions to make the topic sentences better? Confused from point to point, but overall correlates in a sense.
3. Does the author's reasoning make sense? Where do they need to expand their ideas or add an example to clarify their point? Should put a more clear point in the body paragraphs. I would expand ideas in all body paragraphs.
1. Is there a transition at the beginning of their conclusion? Not in all of them.
2. Does the author summarize their thesis Yes restates their thesis in the conclusion, looks good.
3. Does the author summarize their main points? Not all point are summarized.
3. Do you feel like the paper came to a smooth end? Why or why not? Yes because it makes me have something to think about at the end.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.